We have been using Email since 1972 and all credits of making us all enjoying this new feature on the internet go to Ray Tomlinson. He introduced a way of exchanging messages electronically and invented the fastest way of transferring information. After the invention of this electronic mail, Email Marketing Strategy became popular throughout the world.
As it was becoming popular, people find to do things in an easier way and they started getting solutions of their problems in a more efficient way. Email Marketing was one of them (the solution of a big problem of marketing of products).
Who doesn’t want a cheaper way of marketing their products??
Email Marketing Strategy
With the emerging need of marketing, email marketing was a blessing to the market. This became the flexible, fast and Cost-Effective Way of reaching to the customers. Email marketing is an easy, affordable and effective online marketing tactic that lets you build relationships with your customers, members and prospect through personalized, relevant email communications.
By sending personalized, relevant emails, you’ll increase sales, grow yours opt-in email list and Improve Your Return on Investment. Affordable, Self-Serve Email Marketing is the best way to attract interest in, build desire for and generate sales of your products and services.
How does Email Marketing Works?
- It combines best practices industry standards with the Latest Technology– technology that allows you to personalize and include relevant content so you can send the right message, to the right person at the right time.
- It campaigns from real people to real people encourage relationships based on Value and Trust.
When to Use Email Marketing?
you want to build loyalty and trust with your customers, Grow Your Customers and email database, create, automate and send email campaigns, improve your email delivery rates, or Boost Your Response Ratio and drive sales.
Who is Using Email Marketing?
Email marketing has spread its roots in the way that from the multinational corporation to small business, marketers are using Email Marketing Strategy to take their business to the next level.
Benefits of Email Marketing:
- It Reduces Time and Effort.
- One can send plain text, graphics or attach files – whichever suits the message best. The design options help to Convey Your Business Branding.
- Email marketing can be used to reach Large Audiences or smaller targeted lists.
- It’s easy for people to forward, building your reputation by word of mouth or Viral Marketing.
- People can click on links and follow your call to action immediately.
- Unlike telephone marketing, recipients can read your message at a time that suits them.
- The Costs of Email Marketing can be much lower than many other forms of marketing. There are no printing or media space costs.
- Email marketing is much better for the environment than direct marketing by postal mail because nothing is printed.
- Good marketing always means being able to test things! With email marketing, it becomes incredibly easy to see what graphics, headlines, offers and even colors your users and customers will respond to.
- Good Email Marketing Strategy Provide Better Ability to Track Sales and User Engagement.