On a user’s top notch request WhatsApp launches the ability of switching chats from Android to iOS. Mark Zuckerberg announces this feature through his facebook post. Meta owned instant messaging app WhatsApp has finally fulfilled the demand by users for a long time.
This new feature will give the ability to transfer chats securely between Android and iOS all WhatsApp data including chats, photos, videos, and voice messages.
This function enables users to end their rolling at how to transfer WhatsApp data from your old Android phone to your new iPhone. In the past, many people have struggled, but gone demoralized due to WhatsApp’s inability to transfer from Android to iOS.
While following the steps one can easily transfer their data between Android and iOS:-
- Firstly both smartphones should be connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Secondly keep both the phones fully charged as the data transfering process might get long.
- Move to the iOS app on the Android phone.
- Enter the code on the iPhone app on the Android version as well.
- Make sure you select WhatsApp in the transfer data screen while selecting the apps you want to transfer.
- Click the start button on the Android phone and wait till all the data is migrated to the iPhone.
- Your WhatsApp account will get signed out of the Android device.
- Now you can transfer data from Android to iOS device after clicking on next to head back to the Move to iOS app, and wait until the full process is completed.
- Start up your new iphone and install latest version of whatsapp and log in to the app with the same phone number used on the Android phone.
- Tap on the start button and wait for the data transfer to occur.
- After the data gets transferred you will be get to watch WhatsApp data from the Android phone onto your new iPhone app.